17th Nostalgia Ski Race 2023
The Neuastenberg Nostalgia Ski Race takes place every two years, postponed due to Corona with the 17th edition on February 5, 2023 on the Postwiese. The cult event will again attract many hundreds of spectators to the ski village. The approximately 40 participants plunge daringly through hazelnut poles and over the self-built snow jump.
- 11 a.m.: Registration at the booth of Beckers Jupp
- ca. 11.30: Presentation of the nostalgic skiers
- ca. 12.00: gate and obstacle race
- ca. 12.30: jump on the natural hill
- ca. 13.00: mass descent to the winter sports museum
- ca. 13.30: snack in the Landfein
- afterwards: award ceremony and farewell
Funslope Day in winter 2022/23 in the Funpark of the Postwiesen ski area, exact date to follow.
Fun for everyone at the Funpark Postwiese.
Find your lines, use the available features, get creative in designing your runs!
Interesting material prizes, day passes for the Postwiesen ski area and a floodlit season pass await you.
9 to 10:30 a.m.: Registration at the Park Hut - entry fee ... what is it? 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.: OPEN JAM all together (support each other) 2:30 p.m.: FINAL
There will be an Open BBQ, cold drinks, disc jockey and an evening program.
More info: Ski Village Neuastenberg